Thursday 11 February 2016

Image Manipulation for my final Idea

So I have chosen to do image manipulation / double exposures from my story board I created on a previous post. I want to concentrate on portraits and body parts to put these together or these being the main host to hold the other exposure.


Images I found online for inspiration for my ideas:

Florian Imgrund


www.thisiscolossal.com 04.01.2016

The unique charm of analog photographs connected with the original handcraft of photography fascinates me. After I got my first analog camera in summer of 2010 I started shooting more and more. This growing portfolio is the result of my passion. All of these photographs are captured on film, self developed and without any computer manipulation. 
I hope you‘ll enjoy it.
http://www.inthoughts.de/about.html



Image by Brandon Kidwell
www.ufunk.net 04.01.2016









fstoppers.com
 

These optical illusion faces really caught my eye as they are different they really throw you with your eyes and brain going into conflict as to what your actually looking at. I'll go down the path at creating my own pieces based on a families portraits and see how it turns out. Again this could be added to my own line of work offering clients something a little different obviously this has already been done but I could try and make it my own.


I took some images of my children first of all to try this out so I was going for front facing shots and also profile shots. I had a quick go at trying to create these:

It is infact harder than it looks to put together as you can see these images don't look very good. My trouble was not taking the front and side shots at the same distance not trying to get the same size head shots. This would infact help put them together in photoshop. On the second image his chin was a lot further down on his side shot from his front facing so I tried to select bits of his chin and copy and paste them in to fill the gap. It just looks ridiculous I will have to find some online tutorials on how to create these properly.




No comments:

Post a Comment